We want every design to remain in the same condition that you received it! Follow these tips to keep your tees and sweatshirts looking the same as when you purchased them!
- Don’t soak the printed apparel for long, try not to for more than an hour.
- Don’t brush the printed apparel too hard as this may damage the print.
- Wash your tees, hooded sweatshirts, or crew neck sweatshirts after turning it inside out. This will help prevent damage to the design.
- Wash your cloth in mild temperature settings like cold and cool. Medium dryer temperature is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Avoid using bleach while washing printed apparel as it contains chemicals which can fade the print.
- Tumble dry on low or allow the clothing to air dry. Dry the cloth in shaded areas and avoid drying under direct sunlight.